Top Social

Friday, July 14, 2017

Math Manipulative Labels and Cactus Decor FREEBIE!

I am officially in freakout mode! My friend just reminded me that I have to return to school in less than a month. Does anyone else get the feeling that summer has just flown by? I don't understand where all the time has gone! I've been so busy with doctoral school and taking care of Hamlet, that I haven't gotten to any of the items on my summer to-do list. We're going to Cabo on Sunday, so once I get back I will be in full force school mode.

We have to be back at school for inservice on August 9. We're starting school a week earlier this year (GROSS) so that we get out for summer break before Memorial Day. It will be great moving forward, but we had to sacrifice a week of our summer  this year to make it happen. On the bright side, since we're coming back early, our administration team decided to have Meet the Teacher in the cafeteria. This way our classrooms don't have to be perfect on Meet the Teacher night. It's a double-edged sword really. On the one hand, I'm glad that the pressure if off to have a perfect classroom in a few weeks. On the other hand, what parent and child doesn't want to see their classroom before school starts?!?! I feel for the families on this one.

I've been working on a lot of material for my TpT store. I created these math manipulative bin labels in 3 different sizes. I love labeling and organizing things in my classroom. My students always know where everything is, and they rarely ask me where they can find something that they need.




I also have a freebie for you guys! I feel like cactus-themed classrooms are trending this year, so I made a calendar numbers and month headers freebie! Just leave your email below, and I will send it to you for FREE! It will be part of a cactus-themed bundle that I'm going to post on TpT once it's finished.

Numbers 1-34 are included as well as 23/30 and 24/31.

There are two designs included in the packet. One design features normal cactuses.

The second design features cactuses with cute, little faces.
Again, leave you email in the comments to get this for FREE!




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment