Top Social

Friday, July 21, 2017

Freebie Friday: Student Info Cards

Well, I just got back from paradise AKA Cabo. Mexico is beautiful you guys! I love/hate to take these types of vacations. It makes me reflect on my life, and that maybe my life is too fast-paced. It's like we're all in the rat race, but for what? My husband and I have been talking about moving to a different country for years. Costa Rica (Jon proposed to me there) seems to have our hearts. We just love the island life and how everything is so simple. But Jon says that we have to wait until I'm done with doctoral school before we can talk about moving. 3 MORE YEARS!

Now that I'm back, I have to focus on my school and my classroom. Well, first I have to finish a 90 minute facilitation presentation, a self-directed learning paper, praxis paper, and a group paper by Monday. Oh my goodness! I'm going to try to go to my classroom next week! I changed classrooms and grade levels this year, so getting my room ready should be terrible fun. I also changed my theme from "candy" to "light bulbs." My students are going to be Lawson's Learners this year. I'm updating all of my labels because they all have to have my new light bulb theme. You know organization is my jam!

FREEBIE ALERT! These student information cards are so handy! They are EDITABLE and print 2 to a page. I run them on colored cardstock and then put them on students' desks for Meet the Teacher Night. Each parent fills in out, and I pick them up when they're finished. Then I put them in alphabetical order, punch a hole in the top left-hand corner, and put them on a binder ring. I hang them either right by my desk or by the door so that I have easy access for parent calls, field trips, fire drills, etc. The first 10 people to drop their email below will get this for free!

One student information card

These student information cards print out 2 to a  page.

Remember, leave your email below so that I can send you this freebie!


3 comments on "Freebie Friday: Student Info Cards"